You should never take any form of payment from a passenger. If a passenger offers you money, you are required by Veyo policy to decline. Please let the passenger know that you are not allowed to accept any form of payment from them.
Articles in this section
- What are skips + declines and how do they affect my account?
- What is the difference between being offline and signed off?
- Does it matter when I start and end a trip?
- What if the passenger is not ready when I arrive at the pick up?
- What are the reasons for cancellations?
- What should I know about seatbelts?
- What do I need to know about transporting children?
- Do I need to keep a car seat handy?
- Where is my cleaning reimbursement?
- What should I do if a passenger offers me money?