Veyo Mentors are a key part of the Veyo training program. They help us discover and train new Veyo driver-providers. Each new driver-provider works with a Veyo Mentor during their training process to learn about tips, tricks, and best practices. During the onboarding process, we'll tell you when it's time to meet with your mentor.
Articles in this section
- How long does the onboarding process take?
- How do I verify my phone number?
- How do I upload photos of my driver's license, vehicle registration, and insurance?
- How do I upload my Disclosure of Ownership?
- How does the background check process work?
- I got a message about proving my driving history. How do I do that?
- What is the onboarding checklist?
- What is an Authorization to Work?
- Where can I have my vehicle inspected?
- Why was my vehicle inspection denied?