Veyo’s driver app uses a relatively small amount of data. However, it does rely on navigation app usage, which can be data intensive. Depending on usage, drivers have noted between 2GB and 5GB of data usage (per month) between the Veyo driver app and the use of navigation apps. We recommend ensuring your mobile data plan includes at least 5GB of data a month.
Articles in this section
- What devices are compatible with the Veyo app?
- How much data does the Veyo driver app use?
- What do I do if I am having technical issues?
- How do I reset or change my password?
- What are the download Instructions for Android users?
- What are the download Instructions for iOS?
- Where can I download the app?
- What is the latest version of the Veyo app?
- Why is my phone saying the Veyo app cannot be trusted?