Report an Accident
Have you been involved in a traffic accident or motor vehicle collision?
- Call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- If it's a minor accident and emergency services aren't needed, call dispatch immediately to rematch your passenger with replacement transportation. Driver support numbers can be found HERE.
- While you are at the scene of the accident (or when it is safe), please fill out our accident form.
- After you submit the form, it will automatically be sent to our claims department for review.
- Wait for our claims department to reach out to you regarding the accident. This may take anywhere from 1-5 business days depending on claims volume. Until you receive further instructions, you are temporarily ineligible to transport Veyo passengers.
Report a Safety Incident with a Passenger
Has a passenger been aggressive or abusive during a trip (or anytime before or after a trip)?
- Contact driver support immediately and give them the details of the incident. Driver support numbers can be found HERE.
- Fill out our Passenger Behavior Report.
How to Report an Accident or Safety Incident within the Veyo Driver App
- In App - Open the Menu
- Click on "Support"
- Click and fill out Report an Accident or Report Passenger.
Had to get your vehicle cleaned and need a cleaning reimbursement? Learn more about those here.