If you're having network or connectivity issues, here are a few suggestions to make sure your connection stays healthy:
- Do not rapidly switch between Online/ Offline or Available/ Unavailable in the Veyo App (rapidly = under 10 minutes or so).
- Do not connect to WiFi to take calls.
- Keep your Veyo app and your phone operating system up to date.
- Make sure to only have the Veyo driver app and your navigation app open and nothing else running in the background.
- Occasionally restart your phone (every 1-2 weeks) to clear open apps and memory leaks and get rid of anything that may be draining your battery.
If you are experiencing issues with the connection to your carrier, locate your airplane mode button and toggle it on and then off again. This should help refresh your network connection to your carrier.
Please reach out to our support team here if you continue to have issues!