Here are the daily reward specials for our IDPs in California for 2/13-2/15:
Peak Time Rewards
- Drive and accept trips from 7am-9am and earn an extra 30% per mile
- Drive and accept trips from 2pm-5pm and earn an extra 25% per mile
We're offering our $100 punch card from now until February 15th. Here's how it works:
- Complete 50 trips.
- Earn $100.
- That's it!
The punchcard can be used more than once, so if you complete 100 trips, you'll earn $200!
- Peak Time Rewards are valid on completed trips only.
- To be eligible for a Peak Time Reward, the trip must be accepted within the stated timeframe. For example, if the peak time reward is 10% extra per mile from 2-3pm, and the trip is accepted from 2pm-2:59pm, the completed trip will be eligible for the reward.
- Peak Time Rewards cannot be applied to cancelled trips.
- The $100 punchcard is valid 2/1 through 2/15.
- You must have an acceptance rate of 90% to be eligible for the punchcard. This means that you accept at least 90% of the trips that are offered to you.
- We reserve the right to withhold or adjust reward payments if we believe a payment was made in error, fraudulent or illegal behavior was detected, or the driver was found to be in violation of these terms or driver terms.
- Rewards are subject to change at any time.