We know that sometimes it can be frustrating to get a trip that is more than a few miles away from your current location. Gas prices are expensive, traffic can be tricky, and no one wants to drive for free.
Arizona and Connecticut: Distance Rewards:
Here's how it works:
- Arizona: If the pickup location for a trip is more than 4 miles away from your current location, you will receive $0.30 for each mile over 4 miles in Arizona.
- Connecticut: If the pickup location for a trip is more than 5 miles away from your current location, you will receive $0.50 for each mile over 5 miles in Connecticut.
A few examples:
- AZ: Kelly is offered a trip that is 10 miles away from her current location. Kelly will not be paid for the first 4 miles but will receive $0.30 per mile for the next 6 miles. Kelly will receive $1.80 for her drive to pick up the member.
- CT: John is offered a trip that is 5 miles away from his current location. John will not receive a distance reward since his pickup location is less than 5 miles away from his current location.
The fine print:
- Distance rewards are only eligible on the trip to pick up a member.
- Distance rewards may vary by market.
- Distance rewards are calculated based on the linear distance between your location and the pickup location.
- Distance rewards will be paid out with your weekly trip fares.
- We reserve the right to withhold or deduct rewards/payments from your account if we believe a reward/payment was made in error or if we believe fraudulent or illegal behavior was detected or the IDP was found to be in violation of the distance reward terms.
- Terms may be subject to change at any time.