We’ve missed you! Now that some of the restrictions have started to lift, we have put a plan into place to reopen the Veyo offices starting on June 8th. Things are going to look a little bit different, but we’re looking forward to seeing you in person. Here’s what you need to know:
Office Reopening Dates:
- Phoenix, Arizona: June 8, 2020. The office will be open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Tucson, Arizona: June 8, 2020. The office will be open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- California: June 8, 2020. The office will be open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Note: Please arrive before 3:30 pm to be seen. Doors are locked promptly at 3:30 pm.
- Hartford, Connecticut: TBD
- New Haven, Connecticut: TBD
- Michigan: TBD
- We will be limiting the amount of people allowed in the office at one time and will be enforcing social distancing rules. That means 6 feet of distance please!
- The offices will be sanitized each night by a professional cleaning company.
- All Veyo employees will be required to undergo temperature checks each day.
- Our mentor training will be shortened and will only include 5 people in each class.
- Loitering is not allowed in the office.
When you arrive:
- There will be an iPad out front where you can sign in (the iPad will be wiped down after each use). (In PHX: after you have signed in, please wait in your vehicle for a Veyo employee to call you in.)
- Masks are required at all times for both drivers and Veyo employees.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used as you enter the office.