The Veyo Gold Star Program rewards Veyo Independent Driver-Providers that provide exceptional service to our member community.
How does it work?
- You must complete 150 or more trips in the qualifying period*.
- Your must maintain an on-time performance rate of 95% or above in the qualifying period.
- You must have 0 substantiated grievances in the qualifying period.
- Your Veyo account must be in good standing (i.e. Program Status set to Active) throughout the qualifying period and when reward is distributed.
What are the Rewards?
- A Veyo Gold Star
- A Veyo Certificate of Appreciation
- A $100 reward applied to the Independent Driver-Provider's account
- A shoutout in the following month's IDP newsletter (with Independent Driver-Provider's approval)
The Fine Print
- *Qualifying Period: From the 1st to the end of calendar month (example: 12:00am EST on March 1, 2021 to 11:59pm EST on March 31, 2021)
- Qualifying Region: Virginia
- Notification Period and Method: IDPs who qualified for the reward will be notified with a phone call on 15th of the following month (notified on April 15th for qualification in March). If the IDP does not answer the phone call, a follow-up notification email will be sent.
- Reward Distribution: The Gold Star and the Veyo Certificate of Appreciation can be mailed or picked up at the local office, whichever method IDP prefers. The $100 reward will be applied to the IDP account on the 15th of the month following the qualifying period and be paid out the following Monday.
- Cancellations and no-shows are not included in the eligible trip count.
- We reserve the right to withhold or deduct rewards/payments from your account if we believe a reward/payment was made in error or if we believe fraudulent or illegal behavior was detected or the IDP was found to be in violation of the convenience fee terms.
- Terms may be subject to change at any time.