Sure—we don’t need you to be exclusive. In fact, most of our trips occur during the day between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., so we’re a great alternative to the times when many of the other services aren’t as busy. We just ask that you set yourself as “unavailable” in the app when you’re doing other trips.
Articles in this section
- Vehicle Inspection Requirements by Region
- VA Transportation Network Company Agreement
- How do I apply to drive with Veyo?
- Can I drive for Veyo if I drive for another ridesharing service?
- Do I need a special license to drive with Veyo?
- What are the state-specific driver requirements?
- Drug Testing Requirements by Region
- What are the vehicle requirements?
- Do I need a smartphone to drive with Veyo?
- Can I use a car that I do not own to drive for Veyo?