Please Note: Failure to report an accident will affect the insurance coverage provided by Veyo and will result in the termination of your Veyo driver account.
Report an Accident
Have you been involved in a traffic accident or motor vehicle collision?
- Call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- If it's a minor accident and emergency services aren't needed, call dispatch immediately to rematch your passenger with replacement transportation. Driver support numbers can be found HERE.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s) involved and obtain their:
• Full name
• Phone number
• Insurance information
- Get photos of all 4 sides of your vehicle and the other vehicle(s) involved in the
accident plus any other damaged areas.
- If safe and possible, have the passenger stay in the vehicle and keep them
comfortable with AC/heat, as needed.
- Wait for a Veyo rescue vehicle to transport the passenger if needed.
- While you are at the scene of the accident (or when it is safe), please fill out our accident form.
- After you submit the form, it will automatically be sent to Veyo's Claims Department for review. The claims department will reach out to you regarding the accident. This may take anywhere from 1-to 5 business days depending on claims volume.
Please Note: Depending on the situation, IDPs may be ineligible to drive while the report is undergoing review.
Report a Safety Incident with a Passenger
Has a passenger been aggressive or abusive during a trip (or anytime before or after a trip)?
- Contact driver support immediately and give them the details of the incident. Driver support numbers can be found HERE.
- Fill out our Passenger Behavior Report.
How to Report an Accident or Safety Incident within the Veyo Driver App
- In App - Open the Menu
- Click on "Support"
- Click and fill out Report an Accident or Report Passenger.
Had to get your vehicle cleaned and need a cleaning reimbursement? Learn more about those here.